Translate

Saturday, April 6, 2013

So....

You didn't pray enough for me. I got the loan, well part of it anyway, but when I got to the dealership the beast I had my eyes on had sold. Some devotees you all turned out to be...
I suppose I can forgive you... (sigh)

Funny thing about that loan, though. I had bad credit. (note the word "had") I hoped that I had built it back up to at least average or slightly below that. Nope. Apparently I have no credit. None. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Ne, etc.... Somehow, somewhere and some way my credit up and vanished. It's like I'm 18 again with a new job. But unlike when I was 18 with a new job, this time I have a better and wiser head on my shoulders. I can build my credit like all those older people told me to when I wasn't listening because I was 18 and knew everything. Gladly I forgot most of it 19 years later....
So I got to get a battery for my car in the mean time. Pray for me and this time I mean it....

1 comment:

1blueshi1 said...

The prayer was easy, it was locating the ritual SACRIFICE that took time!