Translate

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Yeppers. I'm Still Alive.

Hello all you happy people. Yours Savagely here. I am reduced to internet at a coffee shop.... in a supermarket... That being said I am alive and doing well on a brandy spankin new lap top I purchased for double the price (when all is said and done) through work. Why double the price? Wally World doesn't have lay-away. At any rate it's a nifty new lap-top. As soon as my brother and I get the things round the house what need fixed, fixed I'll see about high speed internets so I can come here and talk about nothing.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Good to know the zombies didn't eat your brain...lol!

BlazngScarlet said...

What Jane said.
=)

Miss your porkchop!

BlazngScarlet said...

ps/GET IN ma' BELLY! ;D

Indi said...

Savvy - long time not been here. How ya doing? I'm awaiting my new laptop too, my other one crashed n burned.... had it llllllllllllonggggggggggg time


Indi


x