Translate

Friday, March 15, 2013

Uh

Okay so I am up at too damned early in the morning, typing up a blog entry to a fan base of six or seven people.

I'm pretty ecstatic about starting my new job on Monday. I'll be going to a 4 ten hour day workweek from a fluctuating 3 twelve hour and 1 six hour day work week. Oh my god I soooooo crave the stability.
I'll be able to do things on my time off instead of planning and then canceling the plans because I am too exhausted. I got third shift, which is my preferred shift. Sleep in the mornings, up in the afternoons; Sunday, Monday, Tuesday off. Hell! I won't know what to do with myself. I think I'll figure it out. It'll probably be math.

I remember arguing with my math teachers about math I'll never have to use in real life. Oh yeah... that came back to bite me in the ass. I get to learn all about volume and ratios again. If tank A holds a volume of X and chemical B is a volume of Y what is the amount of B I have to put into A to achieve 0.23 parts per million? Yeah... That kinda shit. Kinda makes me feel like river-dancing.

Oh yeah.. I'll be able to spend more time learning Russian. "Why Russian?" you ask. I've been fascinated by the Russian culture since we still used the term "Commie". That and have you seen Mila Kunis?  She might be Ukrainian but I am pretty sure she speaks Russian.

Okay Kiddies, I have to go scrounge around for some breakfast now....

6 comments:

Leah said...

Have a great day Savvy. You still making and customising clothing (just out of interest)?

The Savage said...

Leah: Yes I am. I just finished up a corset made from old denim jeans for a friend of mine. I delivered it to her today. She loved it.

1blueshi1 said...

Cook some for me too! Yesterday was blueberry bagels with peanut butter on top then nutmeg, brown sugar, & cardamom on top. Gooey delicious. With oolong tea.

Now I'm hungry...plus I just got up.

The Savage said...

Blueshi: Hey baby!

BlazngScarlet said...

Happy St. Pat's Day darlin!
xxx

The Savage said...

Scarlet: Back atcha, doll!