Translate

Sunday, March 31, 2013

And Incidentally ...

I should be sleeping. You may wonder why I said that. It's because I should be sleeping. It's a little after 1 PM (1300) and I am typing in my blog. Wait...
Why should that matter, you wonder. I start my one week of nights before coming back to days tonight, of course. Well, it's not a true week of work in a matter of days. More so. it's like five 10 hour nights. I'm still getting my 40 hours just it's more compact. But then I'm rambling.

I do a lot of rambling actually. You see my tiny, little death-trap of a car that gets great gas mileage has no radio so I talk to myself as I'm driving. I have pretty in depth conversations about several subjects with myself, often arguing the virtues and/or the downsides of each. I also have imaginary conversations where I am chastising some idiot from work or interviewing some fictional character as a doubly so (meaning not a real character in said character's story-line) fictional character. But then I'm rambling again.

And incidentally, Happy Easter....

1 comment:

drollgirl said...

lol. no radio in the car! ACK! not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing!

i talk/think to myself a lot too. and i yell at people in traffic. they are lucky they cannot hear me! i am probably lucky they don't hear me either. ;)