Translate

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

If You Don't Have Anything Nice to Say...

... You're fired.

No, seriously. I just got an email at work from corporate last night. We now have a "Social Media" policy.
Basically if I say anything that could be considered a front to the honor of the company can be written up and/or terminated. Simpering ass-clowns. It's a good thing I no longer mention the company directly. It's also a good thing I don't have a Facebook page.

In other news. This is my last night. I go to days as of Sunday. I'll be going from a 40 hour work week to a 42 hour week; three 12's and a 6 hour day.
I currently still have no vehicle. I'm going to try and remedy that in the morning after work.

I've been at the job for nigh on a month now. So far it's so much less stressful than the plant. I can't wait for my turn with the schooling. I'm going to try to fast track my certification. The quicker I get it, the faster I get a raise. We top out at around $19 an hour right now. I make a bit less than that but for the area I make pretty decent money.
Speaking of money, I got one of my bills out of the way. My garnishment will be gone very soon too. Woot!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

We lost to employees from posts they put on FB...

drollgirl said...

my boss and an asshat attorney came up with an employee handbook last year that we all had to sign, or else. i was enraged by reading most of it, mostly because i have worked here almost ten years, and i found it insulting. but i signed it because i need a job and a paycheck, and life goes on. i am not so stupid as to name my boss and complain about him on-line. that would be idiotic.

hope the day shift and the schooling are good for you. i think they will be!